Tuesday 29 March 2011

Eric Pickles' love child















NB: Eric Pickles. British politician currently in charge of trashing local government and its services as part of David Cameron's Big Society

Under the pier
On a moonless night
The moment was right
He was like a steer
Mrs Pickles went wild
It was quite mild
For the time of year
I'm Eric Pickles' love child

In his old car
He had an eight-track
No Massive Attack
But James Last's orchestra
That car had no rust
They were wild with lust
Venus was their star
I'm Eric Pickles' love child

As they strolled along
The wind from the pines
Aroused them like wine
The sea was a song
A stifled shout
Lay the blanket out!
Their passion was strong
I'm Eric Pickles' love child

The sun, the sea
That moaned and
Crashed on the sand
Like a symphony
The warm, scented breeze
Like exotic poetry
He even looks like me
I'm Eric Pickles' love child

No comments: