Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lament for a death in Forest Hill















U will neva b forgoten becos
All that u did was good
We grew up in the same hood
U was a brotha to me, my cuz


I know I wasn't always there
But u were always in my heart
Even when we were far apart
I hope that you know that, yeh


U r in a beta place now
Than this one, I swear
1 day I hope to c u there
Cos u r my brethren, my blood



Gangland killers at funeral 'may have gunned down wrong man'





A man killed in a gangland shooting at a funeral may have been shot by mistake, police believe.
Azezur Khan, 21, was blasted at close range by a pair of gunmen in front of hundreds of mourners.
Two 17-year-old girls and two men of 20 have been arrested and released on bail over the killing outside a cemetery in East Dulwich, South-East London.








No comments: