Friday 24 December 2010

Ode to Vince Cable













Parental advisory

We all make mistakes, I know that
He seems sincere, but all the same
We've been totally frigged over
By that arse-licker. What's his frigging game?

He's bent us over the desk and
Done us every which way, like gimps
Yeh, we've been rogered, royally
Shafted. Just like a load of stupid chimps

Thanks to that coalition deal
We're bollocked; it's all gone to hell
He stitched up the students
That dick. Now it's personal

We are doing this for Britain
Don't give me that shit. It's all wrong
We're sliding down the pole, my friend
Into the abyss. It's all gone Pete Tong

He has no gravitas at all
Cameron's pal, what a twat
And he's frigged up his own party
The Liberal frigging Democrats




2 comments:

Fergus said...

Your invective would go down really well with an audience, Will.

willh said...

Thanks Fergus but I am such a blushing violet. An audience would terrify me